Year End Announcements
This has been a great show year so far and we are eagerly anticipating the Fall Color Fest Fun Show!! What costumes will you come up with this year?
As the show year comes to a close, many of you may be thinking of putting in for Year End Awards. Please visit the Awards page of our website for complete details on eligibility (scores and work credits). Please pay particular attention to the way you apply for each award as it varies.
- The applications for the awards are provided with the description of the award on the website. Some awards are given automatically so no application is necessary.
- The application process for MDA Rider Achievement and MDA End of Year High Score is different from last year!
- Scores for this award must come from MDA Schooling Shows, MDA's Licensed Show, or the Caitlin Ben-Dror Memorial Show. NO OTHER SCORES will be accepted for this award.
- DO NOT send tests or work credits - these are tracked automatically on the MDA Website.
- Apply On-line on the Awards Page of the MDA website.
- These two awards share ONE on-line application. You do not need to fill out the application twice.
- Double Check your Work Credits. Contact the Schooling Show Chairman at ShowMDA@gmail.com ASAP to report errors.
- There is only one show left - the Fall Fun Show - if you need scores or work credits. Contact info for the Entry Secretary and Organizer can be found on the website at http://www.marylandressage.org/index.php?mact=Calendar,cntnt01,default,0&cntnt01event_id=29&cntnt01display=event&cntnt01lang=en_US&cntnt01detailpage=&cntnt01return_id=97&cntnt01returnid=97.
- The Deadline for Awards applications is NOVEMBER 15. All applications which must be mailed must be post marked by this date. If applying on-line for the MDA Rider Achievement Medal or End of Year High Score awards, the application will automatically be time-stamped when you click "Submit"
The Schooling Show Chairman will be working on the 2012 Show season over the next couple of months. If you would like to volunteer to Organize or Entry Secretary a show next year, please contact Lauren at ShowMDA@gmail.com for details, or visit the Show Management page for more information.
Congratulations to all competitors on their achievements thus far, and best of luck in shows yet to come!