|Lauren Comish and Odin’s Raven - Finals ‘08|
Entering a Show
If you are new to showing with MDA, you will find if helpful to read through all the information avalible on the web site under the Shows/Events tab. Information for each show ground can be found in the Calendar by clicking on a given show and on the Show Schedule.
1. Send a completed Entry form , along with payment (check, money order, work credits), and current negative Coggins to the Entry Secretary. Please see the current Class List to help you fill out your entry form. The address for the Entry Secretary can be found on the Show Schedule.
2. Entries must be postmarked by the closing date to avoid late fees. If using work credits to reduce your entry fees, include the original credit.
3. Late Fees and Late Entries. Please see Late Fees section or Rules for details on avoiding this. Late fees are assessed on entries that are mailed after the closing date. The entry secretary must approve late entries. If you are sending in a late entry, contact the entry secretary first to get approval.
4. Entries are taken on a first come, first served basis. Phone and email entries are not accepted. You need to get the physical paperwork to the Entry Secretary.
5. Try to get your entry in sooner rather than later. If a show fills, we will start a waitlist in the order that entries are received. In a situation where a waitlist must be started, no third rides will be granted - each rider is limited to two tests per horse.
PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader software. Download Adobe Reader now.